Business Partnership Subscription
The PfCA program was created by Sellars Project Space in 2016 to assist businesses in their social responsibility to their communities. We have developed the PfCA to create strong community events and programs that serve the majority of businesses marketing needs, increases their visibility and connecting their name with social good. This social economy benefits all levels of the program and the entire community as a whole.
How does it work?
The PfCA has created a variety of events, programs, and services that benefit the community. Each of these events, programs, and services have strategic associations with the PfCA and all subscribing partners, most importantly, our participating businesses.
Your name will be associated with each event, program, or service. Here are a variety of ways we share your business with the community.
- Your business is identified as a PfCA partner at every event. At least one banner, looping slideshow or movie trailer, or discount cards, posters, and all associated marketing (email blasts, newspaper ads, online ads, and posters)
- Weekly community radio podcast that discusses the PfCA's events and programs, interviews with a variety of NPOs and community project coordinators, and discusses the charitable work done for the community by the PfCA partnership
- Launch of the PfCA Community Card where participating businesses offer a variety of perks to Community Partners, increasing awareness, visibility, and goodwill
- PfCA access to press interest due to volume, participation, and community buy-in
- Launching in 2017 - A dedicated PfCA smartphone app that includes Community Card support, business listings, etc.
We offer 4 options for businesses to participate. If you do not see a level that reflects your potential involvement we can craft signature events or programs that fit your business' vision.
All Business Partners receive:
Business Partner Window Decal
Monthly email with detailed information on events, programs, and projects
PfCA partnership discounts on classes, events, and Community VIP upgrades
Vote in our annual Community Survey and Awards Program (2018)